- This event has passed.
- Community Engagement
Holy Schvitz (Online)
- Sunday, May 22
- 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Join us online
Join us for a 30 minute ride, run, or yoga session that we’ll do as a community. Then we’ll all join together for a post-schvitz schmooze (click on the purple register button above).
We are thrilled to welcome Rick Paster to our Sunday Schvitz (8:30 am) and Zoom Schmooze (9:00 am)!
- Rebecca Kennedy – Fleetwood Mac Upper Body Strength – 5/13/22 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- Susie Chan – 20 min Fleetwood Mac Run – 5/14/22 @ 4:30am ET
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min Fleetwood Mac Ride – 5/15/22 @ 9:30am ET
- Andy Speer – 60 min Fleetwood Mac Total Strength – 5/15/22 @ 10:30am ET
- Denis Morton – 30 min Fleetwood Mac Yoga Flow – 5/15/22 @ 11:00am ET
A Peloton bike is not required. Anyone can download the app and join us. And, don’t forget to ride with the hashtag #HolySchvitz and share your experience on social media. We will announce a strength class, a yoga class, and a run/walk experience soon.
Registration: You do not need to pre-register for rides. Once you have filled out the Google form one time, found here, you are a Schvitzer! You will always receive our emails and be notified of community rides. You only need to register for the post-ride Zoom Schmoozes. The post-ride event will take place through a video conference call. Pre-registration is required. Click on the purple register button above. Once you have registered, your unique access link will be emailed to you. If you’re new to Zoom, watch a tutorial or read written instructions on how to join a Zoom video call.