- Community Engagement
Red Cross Blood Drive (In Person)
- Friday, December 1, 2023
- 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Join us in person
TBE is sponsoring a Red Cross Blood Drive in our building. The American Red Cross has a constant and ongoing need for blood and platelet donations. Please schedule your next donation appointment now to help prevent another blood shortage. Consider donating blood, the source of life, to those in need & help fulfill our temple’s mission of bringing light to our world.
To schedule an appointment click here.
Click HERE for information regarding Power Red Cell donations.
Each Red Cross blood drive and donation center follows the highest standards of safety and infection control. To ensure the health of staff and donors, precautions include:
- Checking temperatures of staff and donors before entering a drive to make sure they are healthy.
- Providing hand sanitizer for use before the drive, as well as throughout the donation process.
- Following social distancing between donors including entry, donation and refreshment areas.
- Ensuring face masks or coverings are worn by both staff and donors.
- Routinely disinfecting surfaces, equipment and donor-touched areas.
- Wearing gloves, and changing gloves often.
- Using sterile collection sets and an aseptic scrub for every donation.
We acknowledge that federal guidelines surrounding blood donation for members of the LGBTQ+ community are exclusionary. We support the Red Cross in their effort to end discriminatory practices and guidelines. Learn more about FDA guidelines for blood donation.