- Community Engagement
Positivity and Relaxation Training (In Person)
- Sunday, March 12
- 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Join us in person
- Program Leader: Jodi Bring
Please note new start date: December 4, 2022
This nine-week program, in conjunction with the PART curriculum, led by Jodi Bring, will help you develop a self-care routine to help manage stress, improve your outlook and enhance your quality of life. During these nine weeks, you will learn:
- How to recognize your personal responses to stress
- Meditative techniques that elicit the relaxation response
- How to change thought patterns and emotional outlook to adaptive and positive perspectives
- Techniques to improve sleep, eating and physical activity
- Ways to harness creativity, humor and appreciations to cultivate positivity and personal wellbeing
Each session will be infused with a connection to the rich tradition of Jewish mindfulness, TBE community building, and more!
Dates & Time: Two Sundays per month beginning December 4, 2022 through March 12, 2023, 11:30 am- 1:00 pm
PART is a copyrighted curriculum developed by the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine (BHI) at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Registration: Please click on the purple registration button above to sign up for this class.
About the Instructor: Jodi holds a MA in Counseling from Boston College and is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with 15+ years working in Community Mental Health. She currently leads meditation groups for adults with psychiatric disabilities and is level II Reiki certified. Jodi was trained by the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine (BHI) at Massachusetts General Hospital to deliver the PART program.
Please click here to see our up-to-date health and safety guidelines.