- This event has passed.
- Community Engagement
Chavilat Tipol: Post-Abortion Care Package Project
- Friday, February 3 - Friday, March 31
- All Day Event
Join TBE Congregants for Reproductive Justice (CRJ) in creating Chavilot Tipol (post-abortion care packages) for patients of Health Q Lawrence, a comprehensive sexual and reproductive care center. Together with sister Reform congregations in Greater Boston, CRJ is partnering with this exceptional healthcare facility to support patients seeking an abortion by providing a gift bag filled with essential and comforting items.
1. Purchase items and deliver to the TBE Atrium Collection Bin. Desired items include:
Maxi pads (regular absorption, individually packaged)
Hot chocolate packets
Snack foods (no peanuts)
Skin lotion (non-scented)
2. Order items from the Amazon Gift Registry that will be delivered directly to TBE.
3. Contribute to the Social Action Fund. These funds will be used to purchase additional items to include in the care packages such as reusable water bottles and the drawstring gift bag itself!
4. Purchase gift cards to Target, Walgreens, or CVS so patients can purchase other essential items such as Ibuprofen. Have TBE staff put gift cards in Jess Friedman’s mailbox. Please do not purchase online gift cards—only hard plastic!
Organizer / CONTACT PERSON
- Abigail Posner
- Email: TBEreprojustice@gmail.com
- Meredith Ross
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org