There’s always an opportunity to contribute something to our ongoing Spring collections. Look for bins and signs in the TBE Atrium, or check the list below for the latest information on what we are collecting and the recipient organizations.
- Canned Salmon (or Tuna) and Cereal for Family Table
- Canned goods of any kind for the TBE CANstruction project benefiting our local food pantries
- Travel size toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, lotion, etc.) for Women’s Lunch Place
- Regular size toiletries for Family Promise
- Diapers and Wipes for the Jeremiah Program in Boston
- Feminine hygiene products, and new underwear for Dignity Matters
- New men’s socks and underwear for St. Francis House
Thank you for your contributions!
Click here to sign up to help our collection efforts! Please help us by signing up to sort and/or deliver donated items.