TBE 2016/17 Annual Appeal

Donate to TBE's Annual Appeal

Our synagogue relies on the generosity of our members to insure that we are able to meet the needs of everyone in our congregation. We appreciate and greatly value your financial commitment to our community through annual membership dues and other contributions throughout the year. Dues and fees, however, do not provide enough funding to enable us to support all the incredible programs and services our members receive.

TBE’s annual fundraising campaign, accounts for 20% of our temple’s budget, bridging the gap between membership dues and operating expenses of the synagogue. The funds raised through our annual campaign provide the essential resources we need to maintain our magnificent sanctuary; provides us with extraordinary clergy; support our world-class learning programs for students of all ages, sustain TBE’s innovative communal, cultural, and social action programs, and provide membership support for families experiencing economic challenges.

One of the most important ways congregants can support our synagogue is by participating in our Annual Appeal. Generous giving to the Annual Appeal enables our clergy and staff to serve our temple community well. We hope you will renew or even consider increasing your pledge from last year.  If you did not participate in our annual appeal last year, please consider a pledge. We encourage everyone to participate– every contribution is important. 

Why Give?

  • Dues and tuition cover only 80% of TBE’s budget – the remaining 20% is dependent on the philanthropic generosity of our members
  • TBE membership is open to all regardless of ability to pay - 25% of members or approximately 250 families receive an abatement
  • Annual Appeal donations offer the most flexibility in directing funds where the need is greatest

How to Give?

  • Send your gift in the mail mentioning it is for the Annual Appeal
  • Click here to make a secure contribution online
  • Make a gift of stock by contacting the Development Office at (781) 235-8419 x.246
  • Arrange a grant through a donor-advised fund

We hope you will consider contributing a gift in an amount that is meaningful for your family.  Every gift, every dollar donated to TBE makes a difference!  Your continued support will help to sustain our beloved synagogue and ensure that we can capably serve our growing Jewish community.

Sincerely,

Erica Abate Recht,Vice President, Development Rabbi Joel Sisenwine

Click here to donate to TBE's Annual Appeal. For more information or questions, please contact Monique Martin, Director of Development, (781) 235-8419 x246.