As we begin the New Year in our sacred home, we take a few moments to reflect on the events of the past year and to look ahead. It is our genuine hope that you and your family found many reasons to celebrate and to rejoice together, and we hope that there will be many more opportunities to do so in the coming year.
Temple Beth Elohim is many things to its congregants. Beyond being a place of worship, it is a Jewish education center, a place to build memories and share life cycle events, a community for social action and enrichment, and much more.
One of the most important ways congregants can show their support for our synagogue is by participating in our Annual Appeal. The funds raised each year through this appeal are necessary to support our annual operating budget, thereby making it possible for TBE to offer exceptional programming and numerous opportunities to connect to Jewish life.
- Dues and tuition cover only 80% of TBE’s budget – the remaining 20% is dependent on the philanthropic generosity of our members
- TBE membership is open to all regardless of ability to pay - 25% of members or approximately 250 families receive an abatement
- Annual Appeal donations offer the most flexibility in directing funds where the need is greatest
How to Give?
- Send your gift in the mail mentioning it is for the Annual Appeal
- Click here to make a secure contribution online
- Make a gift of stock by contacting the Development Office at (781) 235-8419 x.246
- Arrange a grant through a donor-advised fund
We hope you will consider contributing a gift in an amount that is meaningful for your family. Every gift, every dollar donated to TBE makes a difference! Your continued support will help to sustain our beloved synagogue and ensure that we can capably serve our growing Jewish community.
|Erica Abate Recht,Vice President, Development||Rabbi Joel Sisenwine|