Welcome to TBE, where you'll find warm and enriching Jewish learning opportunities for all ages in our TBE Gan Elohim Preschool, Limud (grades K-5), Beit Midrash (alternative program for grades 3-5), Omanut (arts-based learning program for grades 4-5), BM3T (grades 6-7) and Havayah (grades 8-12) communities.
2016-17 Registration is Live for TBE's Preschool through Grade 7 Programs!
Be in touch and let us know how we can serve your family through Jewish learning at TBE:
Nancy Ostroff, Director Early Childhood
Dr. Judy Avnery, Senior Director, Jewish Living & Learning
K-7 Parents: Get Involved with the No'ar Committee
Would you like to play an active role in shaping the family experience at Temple Beth Elohim? If so, the No’ar (Youth) Committee might be for you. The No’ar Committee is focused on the needs of families with children in grades K-7. This includes families with children in Limud, Beit Midrash, Omanut, BM3T, and attending our local day schools. As a member of the No’ar Committee, you will:
- Work with a dedicated and interesting group of parents
- Partner with Dr. Judy Avnery, Senior Director, Jewish Living and Learning, on K-7 educational matters
- Give parent input into K-7 programming by being liaisons to the broader parent community
- Be a sounding board regarding programming & operations
- Develop programming to strengthen the TBE family community by connecting parents, welcoming new families, and providing support to families in times of need
- Execute learning-related projects, as needed, to support our Learning Programs families and staff
- Work with TBE staff, as needed, at special programs and events
Share Your Talents: Join a Sub-Committee!
- Youth Education (Limud, Beit Midrash, Omanut and BM3T.)
- Choir Family Connections
- Social Action
- Day School Families
- B’nai Mitzvah/BM3T